Made in London Black cherry luxury soy wax scented candle in elegant satine bag paraffin free, premium and highest quality UK product, clean long burn, handpoured candles soy, luxury candles UK, non toxic paraffin free, vegan, luxury home décor, perfect gift, present or festive treat
Picture of Cherry scented candles. Luxury and natural wax, premium quality product, paraffin free, UK candle made from soy wax, clean and long burn, non toxic, soy candle, uplifting, non toxic, perfect for gift, present for any occasion, Very Cherry scent, idea for gift, treat or present

BLACK CHERRY Scented Candle

Regular price £18.00

BLACK CHERRY Scented Candle

Full-bodied and intense, this luxury scented candle brings you the intoxicating, sultry aroma of mouth-watering black cherries. Suitable for all occasions, this natural soy wax candle is an everyday indulgence that exemplifies our philosophy of affordable luxury.

When lit, this beautiful scented candle releases vivid notes of aromatic black cherry, with delicious, fragrant undertones of smoky sugar plum and raspberry.

Designed and hand-crafted in London with 100% natural soy wax and the finest fragrance oils, this candle is paraffin-free, paraben-free, non-toxic and suitable for vegans. It is environmentally friendly and uses the finest quality soy wax together with cotton and paper wicks to ensure a clean release of scent and a long and even burn.

Beautifully presented in a high-quality rose pink candle glass, this natural scented candle is hand-poured and finished at our production studio in Wimbledon and delivered in an elegant black or white satin bag, making it an ideal gift or special treat for any occasion.

Specifications: Rose pink 30 cl glass candle, 95 mm height, 80 mm diameter, burn time approximately 40 hours. 

Directions for use:  Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Trim wick to 5 mm before lighting. Do not leave to burn for longer than four hours at a time. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of reach of children and pets.